Mitsubishi - System Control Interface - MAC-333IF-E
Sale Sold out
Regular price $380.40 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
System Control Interface
M-Series Control Adapter replaces and combines the functions of the MAC-397IF and MAC-399IF. Additional features have also been added.
• Allows the M-Series indoor units to communicate with the CITY MULTI Controls Network via M-Net.
• Provides two outputs to allow for the following control scenarios:
Note: External 12VDC power supply is required.
- Equipment Status and Error
- Equipment Status and Auxiliary Heat Source
- Equipment Status and Humidifier Control
- Auxiliary Heat Source and Humidifier Control
• Provides an input to allow remote On/Off control of indoor unit (3-Wire plug adapter included).
• Allows the M-Series indoor units to connect to MHK1 Wall-Mounted Wireless Remote Controller when using other MAC-333IF functions Note: External 12VDC power supply is required.
• Allows the M-Series indoor units to connect to a MA remote controller.
• Operating conditions: Indoor only (ambient temperature 32° F to 104° F [0° C to 40° C], no condensation).
• Indoor unit connecting cable: Dedicated 5-wire cable included.