Copper Low Profile Louvered Dryer Vent - Exhaust Vent
Louvered metal dryer vent out of copper, stainless steel, and hammered copper. Available in 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" sizes. Great for a clothes dryer vent, bathroom fan vent, kitchen vent, and stove exhaust vent. Low profile design sits flush with building siding. Available in two different mounting styles.
- Louvered wall dryer vent and exhaust vent
- Made of strong 16-ounce copper, hammered copper, or stainless steel
- Great for venting a dryer, bathroom fan, or stove vent hood.
- One-way louvers only allow air out, keeping the elements from getting in.
- The pipe extends 8" in length (standard)
Which Mounting Style? Thunderbird Products' vents come in two different mounting styles. The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone. The stucco mount model has a flashing and is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco, or wood/vinyl siding (stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and water-proofing).